4.06.2009

Stephie + Evan - i do

Friends often ask me if I would prefer to be a guest at their wedding and not the photographer so I can "enjoy myself as a guest". My answer to them is always the same, that I do enjoy myself whenever I photograph a wedding, especially when it is for friends. Lucky for me that so many of my clients have become great friends of mine!
Stephie and Evan are great individuals, yet when they are together, their happiness just shines through. They are warm and fun and full of joy. They happen to have a great love story of how they met as children in kindergarten. (Stephie's dad told the story at the wedding that when she came home from school, at 5 years old, and announced that she was going to marry Evan!) They grew up, went to separate schools, off to different colleges, led different lives, etc. Then one day, at the right place and the right time in their lives, they were reunited. They have a great story to share and an even greater love of one another!
Their wedding was beautiful and very special to them as it took place at the very same place they met as children! Temple Beth Am in Pinecrest housed all their family and friends. Stephie was a blushing bride and Evan was a very excited groom! It was a lovely ceremony followed by a fantastic reception. The energy in the room was amazing, thanks to Jammin Express! The room was beautiful and the flowers were gorgeous, as Meredith Clarin from Kitanim made sure that every detail was perfect. The food was wonderful, thanks to Sarah's great team from A Fare to Remember. It was a lot of fun to be there, both as a friend and as a photographer.
Take a look:

the first glance is my very favorite moment at every wedding...
and Ryan's first moment with mommy and Evan was also very special...

Thanks to my friend, and photographer Carlos Gastelbondo, for helping me out again and being a fabulous second! Thank you Stephie and Evan for being such great friends and giving me the opportunity to capture the magic of your wedding! I am so happy for you both!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Janine these pictures are phenomenal! You were so fantastic at the wedding - not only did you take such beautiful photos, but you kept everyone so calm (especially the bride!). Thank you for everything!

Stephie Goldman said...

Janine! I can't stop looking at these beautiful photos. You were outstanding! Everyone keeps comenting to me how great you were at our wedding, and these pictures prove you truly are the best. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work. Once the wedding is all over, you have your photos to reflect on, and lucky for Evan and I, our photos are fantastic.
Stephie Goldman