4.04.2009

spring portrait sessions wrap up

I have had such a fabulous two weeks full of mini photo sessions with the cuties and the bunnies. The children had so much fun and I had a blast playing with them! These two adorable little girls were my last models of the season. The big sister here, was as sweet and polite as could be, and her adorable little sister was full of wonder, curiosity and a great desire to put leaves and grass in her mouth! And the Prado Entrance to Coral Gables, although always full of photographers trying to set up in the same perfect spots, makes for such a beautiful backdrop. Thanks to all my fabulous clients who come back year after year and to all the new ones I just met.

Thank you for trusting me to work with your children and and bring out my own inner child while I do. Now that the bunnies are back to their homes and the fancy Easter dresses are put away, don't forget to place your orders and check the blog frequently for our next big mini session special...Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janine and I had a wonderful time taking our Spring Session photos with my two girls. She was extremely patient, wonderful with the children and truly desires to get the best photos possible!