4.23.2009

client meetings - listen up!

After a busy day yesterday full of meetings and plannings, I'm going to share what I learned...

After sitting down with a portrait client, we realized that it really does help to meet before placing your orders. So many of my clients, just like myself, would rather log in to my online ordering site and place their order by themselves. Except when they do that, they miss out on the endless possibilities and potential of their images. My proofs are only a quick edit. Today, it was so much fun to watch my clients eyes glitter with excitement as I changed an image from color to black and white to a half tone and back again! Or as she saw me take away that little wrinkle in between her eyes, and loved the way she looked. And it was a lot of fun for me!

So, listen up...in an attempt to make this part of my regular process of sharing images with my clients, I have a special little gift for everyone who schedules a viewing appointment after their photo shoot. I'm not going to tell you what it is, so you have to call me to make your appointment in order to find out...

No comments: