10.01.2012

brooke + joely make six | Miami Newborn Photography

The greatest reward of my business is when I get to see the joy that my images bring to my clients. The reaction I got from this mommy of these delicious twins was priceless! Dad liked the images very much too, but I really wish I had mom's reaction on film! I have quite a history with this family as I have known mom and dad for a very long time now. I am glad to call them my friends first and foremost. I also photographed their wedding, their baby boy and now these precious girls. Brooke and Joely make their family complete and I look forward to watching them grow over the next year as part of my Bellies to Babies plan.

 

Enjoy every minute of this time dear friends, because you know how quickly time goes by!

No comments: