11.22.2009

Monique + Julian - i do!

From across the country in Indiana, Monique and Julian managed to locate me to photograph their destination wedding here in Miami Beach. Monique and I hit it off immediatly over the phone, but it wasn't until the day of their wedding that we were able to meet. Like on a blind date, I arrived at the Palms in search of my bride and groom. Monique was just as sweet and welcoming as she had been on the phone, and Julian was a quite handsome groom. It was a beautiful ceremony on the beach surrounded by their closest friends and family with a fun celebration that followed...this group really knew how to get down!

Monique and Julian...thank you for welcoming me into your lives and allowing me to capture the memories of your wedding day for you. I look forward to many updates from you. And thanks again, for being the most patient bride ever!

1 comment:

Monique said...

Man! What a tease...I can't wait to see them all! You are amazing Janine! You were loved by all, thanks for being a part of our day!