12.28.2009

Festival of Jonah

On December 17th, Jonah became a man according to Jewish law. Jonah did an amazing job leading his friends and family in prayer and chanting Torah. I love Bar Mitzvah services that don't take place on Shabbat, allowing me to capture the moments as they unfold. It was a Bar Mitzvah on Chanukah and it was truly a festival. Here are a few images from the service:




The Bar Mitzvah Weekend concluded on Saturday evening with a fun and festive celebration.

Thank you to the wonderful photographer and great friend, Carlos Gastelbondo, for co-shooting the bar mitzvah with me and going where I could not go! Thanks you to the wonderful Berger family for trusting me with another fabulous family event!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos! You are the best! I can't wait to see all of them :)!