5.02.2009

Joy + James - i do

Joy and James were fabulous to work with...so easy going, lots of fun and let me do whatever I wanted. It was a beautiful wedding on a gorgeous Miami day at the picturesque Fairchild Tropical Gardens. The bride wore a beautiful designer gown, dripping in diamonds (a la a good friend's Harry Winston's). The groom was quite handsome, himself, dressed with a smile from ear to ear. The party was perfect - just what Joy had hoped for - casual, fun and a lounge-y atmosphere. The food was delicious, as prepared by Joy's brother, Chef Michael. The sweet table was to die for! All in all, it was an amazing wedding day!

I've been working on this blog entry for for too long now, and it's going slowly because there are so many images I'd like to blog! So until I finish going through the rest of the images, I'll leave you with these.

these two were not without their phones:

No comments: