10.01.2008

melissa + keith - yes!

When you know someone for a large portion of your life, it's nice to reflect on the child they were and get to know the adult they have become. I have known Keith and his family for a long time now. When he first introduced me to Melissa, I could see exactly why he loves her so much...she is warm and sweet and a lot of fun to be around. When they finally asked me to photograph their wedding, of course I was thrilled!

Their engagement session was a lot of fun. We spent the afternoon in Coconut Grove. They were silly and goofy and really romantic. I love their chemistry. Melissa was worried that she was laughing too much in these photos. I think she looks exceptionally beautiful when she laughs!

Thank you for a great afternoon. I had so much fun with you lovebirds and I am so excited for your wedding! Keep laughing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures and can not wait to see more!!! Thank You for everything!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful! Melissa would never admit to being stunning, but her laugh and smile are contagious and you are right, she does look exceptionally beautiful when she laughs.