1.08.2008

Happy New Year!

While trying to catch up on my editing of the final events of last year, I started thinking about 2007. What an amazing year it was! When I look back at all that I had that was good in 2007, I realize that I am truly blessed. It goes without saying that my wonderful family I have has allowed me to follow my passion of connecting with other people through the lens of my camera. My two beautiful boys make me so proud every day of their lives. My wonderful husband, who has been known to double as a very talented photo assistant, has always given me his utmost love and support. I have been brought to beautiful venues and worked with so much other talented vendors. Bust most of all, I am lucky to have had the most wonderful, warm and loyal clients who have invited me into their lives and allowed me to capture them in my image.
THANK YOU, you wonderful clients of mine, for your loyalty and your belief in me. So many of you have grown from clients into dear friends because of an amazing connection we have found by working together. We all know that there are so many photographers out there to chose from, thank you for your devotion and faith in me! For 2008, I promise to continue to grow in my creativity and bring you my best to each and every photo shoot.

I am confident that 2008 will be another great year! THANK YOU, again, dear clients for making last year one to remember.

Happy 2008!

All my love,
Janine

No comments: